Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The pain you carry is the love you withhold

I first heard this profound statement in 1998 by Alex Collier. I was listening to Art Bell interviewing him on Coast to Coast AM...
Change begins by first changing you mind. And that's when it happened to me, 1998. I realized it's MY mind. I can think what I want and choose... And the shackles of the illusion started to fall. For me anyway. Come to your own conclusions about Alex Collier, but the message is: LOVE! The way I see it, we have no other option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM

1 comment:

  1. Everyone should watch the Alex Collier video!! There will be A LOT to discuss within the group once everyone takes the time to watch it. I watched the bulk of it yesterday but will finish today. Thanks, Zach!! Great insights!

    ReplyDelete