Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Thought I Would Share...

Akashic Records Reading 10/23/10

Your purpose on Earth is to be a beacon of light in a dark, foggy ocean. To bring awareness to those living in blind faith. How can I start living my purpose now? The time is fast approaching. You are being called for a higher purpose; for the common good. The time is now. Reckless Abandon. Follow your heart. Rise above the muck. Others will follow you. Trail Blazer ~ Lighting the path for others.

Is there an ascension taking place? Yes. Are we moving into higher dimensions? Heaven on Earth. Global consciousness is among us. The Earth is being reborn. Humanity is safe. The awakening has already started.

What can I do to move to the next level in my life? Wait ~ you don't have to "do" anything. Something is going to happen that will implement the change. Continue to live in Love and Light. The change is SOON. Blessings and Namaste.






Photos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you, Rachel. The pictures are beautiful too. Do you see the face in the second picture? Amazing stuff!

    Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are those explosions in the sky. We are pure energy, manifest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I see the face now that you mention it... yes Annalisa, what you are saying completely makes sense. When I first saw those photographs I thought of Barb... in her pure state... and it only makes sense that it is all of us as well, in our real, pure state. So incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete