Monday, October 11, 2010

My Experiences Lately ~ First Blog Post

This was an email I wrote last week (Oct 5) to mom and Zach. It will be a great way to start the blog and update everyone so we're all on the same page. This is the type of stuff I hope everyone shares on this blog. I love our family so much and can't wait to share in WHAT IS TO COME!!!

Here is the email:
I hope I can remember them all ~

Well for starters, I have been asking to see physical manifestations, that the veil would be lifted for me. I've been talking to angels and spirit a lot... really praying to stay in a frequency of love.

Then Crystl came over for dinner Friday night (September 24). We did two wine ceremonies ~ the first of which, I envisioned "freedom" from the constraints of my job and needing to earn a "paycheck" ~ the actual vision was a blue sky in nature with a bird flying ~ this was motivated by my desire to see our family succeed in our business / self-sustainability endeavours, in a cohousing community, and in being spiritual catalysts for the global awakening. The second wine ceremony I envisioned myself being able to "see" things beyond the 3rd dimension. If you have never done a wine ceremony, we should do one soon. It's a wonderful feeling ~ declaring your desire to spirit and "letting it go" ~ releasing it to the universe (in a ritual).

Then, Sunday (two days later), I was taking a shower, feeling close to spirit, talking to the angels, like I've been doing a lot lately in the shower, and I literally saw another dimension ~ I don't know how to explain it. There was a layer of vision laid over my regular vision. Like in a 3D movie you can still see the theatre around you, but the 3D holograms are there too... it's a layering effect, only this was much, much more beyond that. I kept blinking because at first I didn't know what was going on, it looked like there were dust particles floating all around me. When the blinking didn't make the "dust particles" go away, I realized I was being allowed to see beyond the 3rd dimension. I wasn't wearing contact lenses or glasses... so I wonder if those things inhibit seeing beyond the 3rd dimension?? I don't know, just a thought. Anyway, Zach thinks I was seeing the photon band. He said he sees it too, and so does Annalisa.

The next experiences that really stand out in my memory were this past weekend when we were camping. (I have daily synronicities/realizations but they happen so frequently now I can't even keep track!)

First, while on our hike, I was enthralled by the natural realm all around me. I had a total feeling of oneness with the things around me... and a consciousness of the ecosystems within ecosystems, the divine life force, the sacred geometry... I can't even explain it, it was such a beautiful experience. When we got deeper into the forest I felt this even more.

At our campsite, after we had settled in and night fell, we all stayed up pretty late hanging out and talking. I have to preface this part by saying that I was drinking wine and we smoked Zach's herb "freedom buds" - a legal "herbal incense". While I stared at the campfire, I experienced a shifted perception - an altered reality that was beyond the dimension of time, and definitely beyond the 3rd dimension. I saw Gracie and Asher playing near the tent, and I saw that their energy fields (or souls?) were literally like 8 or 10 feet tall... the same height as the adults. My consciousness was aware that as people in the virtual reality of the 3rd dimension, we usually view children as smaller than grown ups (well duh!), but they AREN'T in the spiritual realm -- we're all equals on a soul level. Their energy fields are the same size as those of adults -- that was really amazing to see. I realized (or remembered?) that the role of parents is to help their children re-acclimate to the physical dimension.  But they're still very much in the spiritual dimensions... that's probably why parents become so impatient with their children at times... they just aren't acclimated again yet to this virtual reality... they are still partially in the REAL reality. It's amazing and beautiful to see. They are SOOOOOO Precious, so innocent, so beautiful and such gifts to this earth...

During this experience, the dimension of time slowed down... so that I (as the observer) was observing my ego participating in reality and I could feel the distinguishable difference... I identified with the I AM and the ego... just in different ways. Almost like I could move back and forth between the two. I also was able to perceive what we call "life" as total and utter illusion... but something we experience time and time again in totally different cycles, or rebirths. We are eternal. The structures of society are false -- they are collective projections, they are not real. It is just like the Matrix. I know this is stuff we already "know"... but to perceive it makes it so real.

During this experience Guillermo said he is in denial of his intuitive gifts, which are getting stronger and stronger, and that he's in denial of his soul right now... pretty amazing stuff, yet he says he doesn't remember saying any of it (he was drinking whiskey at the time too).

On the drive back to Seattle on Sunday (Guillermo and Asher were both asleep and I was driving), I saw something amazing -- I still don't know what it was exactly-- a cloud-like formation that was in the shape of a square and glowed with every color of the rainbow. Light shown through the object, like from behind it.... like it was a portal to heaven or something. It reminded me of pictures I've seen of the northern lights ... but it was literally a square-shaped rainbow (it had NOT been raining) in broad daylight. I think I'm going to try painting it with water colors. I don't know if other drivers noticed it or not but it was beautiful, and it was on my left at first, then my right. I was able to see it for quite some time (10 miles maybe?)  I felt like it was a gift for me. A sign -- funny, now that I'm thinking about it, I HAVE been asking for signs lately. :)

Well, that's all I can think of for now... you should email me back some of your recent experiences too... and maybe we should make it a tradition so that all this amazing stuff is documented...

I love you!! I'm excited for all that is to come. Let's keep the "thank you" mantra going this week... it's REALLY helping me to shift my vibration.

Love, Rachel

1 comment: