Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Late night productivity

I felt the channeling of Creative Spirit and was in the midst of a very high vibrational and motivated head space.

After some time of contemplation and writing, I turned my attention to a few errands I had to run on the internet. My high vibration collapsed as I realized I had put my wrong mailing address on several documents, which might result in several checks getting sent to the wrong place. I don't really know what to do about it, as these things may already be in transit.

I felt myself crashing and I felt growing resentment for being told my new address incorrectly (which led to putting it on these documents incorrectly).

I just had a break through, which reminded me that along with my other internet errands, I was going to post what I channeled on this blog. I remembered that everything that is happening is an agreement and will work out the way it needs to work out, no matter what. It will be okay. It is just frustrating because of, well, obvious reasons.
_______________________________________________________________________________
September 17, 2011

[I shared a few days ago that I had received a channeling from another being, who did identify herself. I feel this is a good forum for sharing that message.
I was standing in front of my alter, burning lavender and smudging myself and my surroundings. I was affirming out loud.
Today is a good day. Today you are aware. I am love. I am happiness. I am peace. Today I remember.
I asked Isis, my guides, my angels, and my higher self to help me to stay present and aware throughout my day. Then this started immediately after I requested aid.]

I am Isabel Rainbow, Lightworker of the Clouds. What gives me my power to fly/of flight also allows me to swim. [Here I got the distinct impression that she was a manifestation of the cycle of water: condensation collecting among clouds, rainwater pouring onto land and oceans, existence in various bodies of water, and then evaporation and recollection in the atmosphere.] I am here to help.

You may see me high above, or running through the rivers and oceans deep on your planet. Please allow yourselves to remember, for ultimately the choice is yours alone.

Do you feel that? The trees are glowing. See not with your physical senses/sensations. Look to your mind. Imagination is Source. I wish I could have/find a better word for it, but perhaps not in your language. Imagination gives almost a negative connotation because many people must correlate it with unreal. This is not so.

Let yourself ponder today. Open your mind today. And so it is.

Greetings. I have known you for many years. It is nice to finally talk.

Thank you and Selamet Ja.
______________________________________________________________________________
September 19, 2011

[I received short messages with short periods of delay between each. I do not know if I was channeling from my own muse or from another being, but I felt it interesting enough to share.]

Welcome! All are welcome with the affirmation of love and light presented in gratitude and appreciation of Divine Experience.
How beautiful is the universe when we truly open our mind to perceive its whole nature, unencompassed by boundaries/artificial lines boxing us in...they were once a tool for understanding, and now they are used to control.

See beyond the boundaries, and recognize how we perceive. Then realize that this reality is a manifestation of that how. We change the perception, we change the reality.

O Creator, you have forgotten your creation.

Live in love and light. It will come to you when you are ready.

Namaste.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Come unto me, thou souls lost and forgotten. Bring your remembrance and I shall teach you to utilize.

Do not forget to ask for help when you need it. Call on your angels, your guides, your deities, your spirits, your higher self. We will help you. The decision is yours. How many times must you repeat the same lesson?

O Humanity, yours lives are one of progress. Help each other out. See beyond the veil of daily circumstance, of abrasive personalities, of disagreements, of wrongs, of mistakes. You are a God Head. You are Deity.

You experience what you experience precisely because this is what you have chosen and agreed to. With that in mind, difficulties are no longer burdens, but instead they are chances you give yourself for evolvement.

Discern intuition from ego. Help yourself. You will receive help from others when you ask for it, but if you aren't helping yourself it is harder to attract aid. Life. Love. Joy. Patience. Kindness. Find your balance,  balance Unity Consciousness. Presence is key. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I dream of a world;
   we have two suns
   and the sky is a rainbow.
We feel the vibrations quicken,
  joy, love, peace.
I feel it in my heart.
I feel it in my legs,
  in my bones.


Experience
  expansion, growth, unity.
We are a synthesis.
We are, we are
     we are, we are, we are
  light, love, joy.
And I feel my vibrations quicken.

Time passes away,
  not in length or duration,
  not into the past.
But the use of time as measurement
  is a custom no longer needed.
Infinity, remember?
Everywhere and no where,
  all at once.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


You alone have the power to bless and the power to damn.
Use your powers wisely, O Sacred Child.
Although young and forgetful, you are a powerful Creator.

Allow moments of clarity to shine through. Allow your DNA to change, to manifest itself in your body and mind. Transcendence brings change. Tap into Unity Consciousness and the power of thought. Life is so spectacular. You are one blessed spirit.

Why choose separation over togetherness? Boundaries instead of a whole?

The collection of your parts will bring the sum of its whole to a much greater magnitude than your previous experiences can compare to. Change the parameters you allow your stream of thought to encompass.
______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy the sun shining love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment