Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Voice of the Master by Kahlil Gibran

This book is awesome!

I came to say a word and I shall say it now. But if Death prevents me, it will be said by Tomorrow, for Tomorrow never leaves a secret in the book of Eternity.
I came to live in the glory of Love and light of Beauty, which are the reflections of God. I am here, living, and I cannot be exiled from the domain of life, for through my living word I will live in death.
I came here to be for all and with all, and what I do today in my solitude will be echoed Tomorrow by the multitude.
What I saw now with one heart will be said Tomorrow by thousands of hearts.

Kahlil Gibran

I read this book and the beauty of his words really spoke to me. Lately, it seems as though Beauty has been a reoccurring theme in my life.  Pay attention to the Beautiful nature of our reality on this planet. Beauty is the physical manifestation and representation of Love. Love is the key to live in Light.

Appreciation of Beauty draws energy from the source of Love. It energizes the body and soul and it is an endless source. I've been trying to tap into it more and more.

My crazy move to Seattle has actually been a catalyst for this. It feel as though the plants and taking over the city. It's exciting to walk down the sidewalk and see plants, flowers, vegetables, herbs and whatever growing everywhere. I can feel their energy.

It feels as though the Earth is getting ready for something.

7 comments:

  1. Namaste, this is a fine post, thanks for sharing. The more we open our heart the more we discover that love is truly all that exists. It's all a matter of perspective.

    In Lak' ech, live in truth prosper in love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing this. I needed to be reminded of this today. I feel as though, honestly, that I'm in some type of slump. I too feel our beloved Mother Gaia is definitely ini preparation mode, and the transition is happening now, and where I want to be I'm not. For now, I am working on finding peace minute by minute where I am - in a job at a desk indoors - when I would much rather be doing my passion...I feel "owned" by my job - and that's what I'm working through at this moment. Thus your post for me was like a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.
    On our hours-long foot-hikes in the woods lately I have been so enamored by the beauty of the woods. I also discovered the other night that I did, in fact, feel a coyote I could not see in the woods. He was running across the open field between patches of trees.
    The day I felt him I could not recognize him with my eyes, but I saw him with my energy. He was very close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Elizabeth! I had such a great weekend with you and this post totally sums it up! Thank you for being who you are, I can't put into words how much I appreciate you, Andrew, Annalisa, and mom. It was great to connect on a spiritual level as well, it feels like it's been quite some time since that happened between our soul tribe. I am so excited for what the future holds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughts are always lies. Thoughts are words, words are sounds when communicating the thought. We know we have a thought, or word implanted in our mind because sound vibrates. Sounds vibrate, vibration is energy, energy glows, and glowing is light. Thoughts are therefore, LIGHT, and light is an illusion, able to be manipulated by the simplest of thoughts. In other words, since everything 3D is simply a THOUGHT, then changing that THOUGHT through subliminal messaging will create a new 3D illusory world for anyone receiving the new implanted THOUGHT FORMS.

    Every world system functioning today is based on manipulated light. Since humanity is "not light energy", we must understand we are only being manipulated by the manifest appearance of light energy. Even our physical bodies are hypnotic suggestions we believe are real.

    All energy is divided light, and is visible in the form of atoms. Some will argue that not all energy is visible. However, all energy is visible, regardless of the frequency, when a proper visual aid or frequency responder is utilized. In many instances, different segments of society are able to see things with the naked eye, that others are unable to witness. When awareness is seduced by a lying thought form, awareness focuses on the form, steps out of the moment and into this construct we call time and space. Energy is simply a THOUGHT that blocks out wisdom, and WISDOM IS the ABSENCE of ENERGY. It is this energy thought form, the ATOM, that is the seducer, conjured by the luciferian mindset. Divided light, the rainbow, the atom, the physical 3D space, is a lie – deception – illusion. Our original awareness state has NO THOUGHT and therefore NO ENERGY. Wisdom is simply knowing through awareness. Our original eternal state has no 3 dimensional form, no colour, sound or shape.

    Jedi

    ReplyDelete
  6. However much a lie, it is the reality we chose to experience upon incarnating upon this planet. We chose to experience the "lie" to learn and grow in our eternal evolutionary path.

    What most people forget is how tangibly we create our reality through our thoughts. Choose love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Isabelle,

    Thats a wonderful post. Mine is more of a request. Do you happen to have a soft copy of this wonderful book. I gifted my copy to a very dear friend. I tried to find the book for the past 9 years and havent succeeded yet. I will be very grateful if you could send me a soft copy of the same.

    Thank You,
    Snigdha

    ReplyDelete